Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Support Update.

As many of you already know (and some may not know), I am currently living in the US raising support for the field. I hope to leave October 2011 for Santiago, Dominican Republic. I will be coordinating the middle school and high school special education program for Santiago Christian School. I have been fervently praying and asking that God would provide the prayer and financial support that I need before I can leave for the field. I am at about 50% of my total support. God is so good!

I pray that those who the Lord would challenge to support me would step up to the plate. I pray that those that feel led would pray for me as I endeavor on the next step of my journey in obedience to the Lord. I know the Lord will provide. If you would like more information on how to support me or my specific prayer needs, please email me at madison.c.wheeler@gmail.com. I would love to talk with you about how you can get involved! May God bless you and keep you.

-Madison Wheeler

Cross World Org.

Peace Church-Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment